1/2" SS (Super Service) anti-static bars
The emitter pins of the Super Service anti-static bars are directly coupled to the high voltage so that maximum ionising current is reached.
These bars can be cleaned easily and therefore they are suited for being installed in places which may be subject to heavy fouling. Touching an emitter pin will cause an unpleasant electrical shock.
These bars are usually installed in such a manner that the emitter pins cannot be touched by personnel.
- High temperature
- Chemical resistance
- Short range
- Up to 6m length
- Working distance: 30 mm
- Housing material: Anodised aluminum
- Inner bar materia:l PTFE
- Emitter pins: Special alloy
- Cable: High voltage cable
- Weight: 0,56 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 150 °C with special cable
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- Operating voltage: 4 kV AC
- Options: Right angle cable exit
- Suitable power unit: A2A4S / MPM
- Approval: UL
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.