This instrument is used to determine the degree of fineness of grinding of paints. It is also used in the food industry (e.g. chocolate) and pharmaceutical (creams).
Grindometers are used for determining the degree of grinding (grain size or particle) of paints, lacquers, varnishes, inks, etc.
Essential in the manufacture of paints and airles applications for choosing the appropriate nozzle.
It is also used in the food industry (e.g. chocolate) and pharmaceutical (creams).
Made of hardened stainless steel AISI-420. Length of 160 mm., With scale in microns and Hegman scale (except 15 um), with 2 wide application
- Consists of a hardened and gauged part, which makes it more economic, lighter and smaller.
- It is delivered with a hardened scraper, in a practical leather case.
- Elimination of the notches for the scale that used to be necessary. The scale is not part of the measuring surface anymore, but rather electrically inscribed in the sides. This makes cleaning simpler, it is sufficient to use a cloth, and the readjustment is easier and cheaper, when the measuring surface is worn.
- It is made of corrosion resistant steel. Greasing or special care is not necessary, so it can also be used in watery agglutinating agents.
- All the executions also have the graduation in Herman-NS scale, which prevents wrong indications of the grain.
- Good value for money, it features two slots, so that by measuring a single sample a double determination can be achieved.
- INTA’s version is excluded. This model only has one measuring slot, but it is equipped with three scales, in NS, in m and in mils. The NS scale is found in the measuring surface, close to the slot.
- In addition to the graduation according to NSA, the scale FPVPC can also be used. In the chart on the back the connections between the different units are shown.
Others also viewed
Intended for measuring the thinness of grind of paints, lacquers, varnishes, inks, pastes etc. Indispensable in the manufacture...
Wet film thickness gauges
Wet Film Thickness Gauge WG is a hexagonal/octagonal precision measuring comb made of heavy stainless steel. The high-grade...
Wet Film Thickness wheel
A wheel-shaped thickness gauge made of stainless steel to check thickness of fresh and wet film The wet...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.