Wet film thickness gauges
Wet Film Thickness Gauge WG is a hexagonal/octagonal precision measuring comb made of heavy stainless steel. The high-grade stainless steel will not be affected by acid or base elements. Models available for several different applications.
- Accurate and made of stainless steel make this comb a long-lasting and reusable measuring instrument.
- Wide range of measurement. From 20 a 10.000 microns, which covers nearly al possibilities
- Place a comb perpendicular to and touching the substrate. Hold the comb in position and wait a few seconds until the teeth are "wet."
- Remove the comb from the film.
- The wet film thickness lies between the biggest value "coated" or "wet" tooth and the smallest value "uncoated" or "dry" tooth value.
Models available for several different applications:
- 20 to 370 microns in 24 steps (6x4) for decorative paints and primers.
- 25 to 2000 microns in 36 steps (6x6)for protective coatings and high solids. With edge grinding check (2mm).
- 50 to 10000 microns in 71 steps (8x9)for extremely thick films such as floor coatings, fillers, fire, proofing, plaster, adhesives etc.
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.