UVCTest Material Exposure Instrument
Investigate ageing of textiles, plastics, paints, and products exposed to germicidal sterilizing UV-C radiation centered at 254 nm with Atlas UVCTest.
The Atlas UVCTest™ is designed to test the durability of materials exposed to UVC radiation centered at 254 nm. It is based on the popular UVTest fluorescent/UV platform, with special modifications for safety and reliability. The output of the UVC-254 lamps simulates the ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) used by many sterilization devices.
Due to Covid-19 and other factors, UV-C is becoming more and more popular as a means to sterilize surfaces. Main applications are automotive interior, trains, planes, textiles, plastics, coated surfaces, as well as furniture in public, educational, health and other facilities. UV C radiation is considerably more aggressive to most materials than sunlight and may add a new risk factor for product failure.
- 8 fluorescent UVC-254 lamps - 40 W
- Black Panel Temperature (BPT) control
- Door safety and over-temperature shutoff
- CE compliance and UL & CSA certified
- Specimen holders
- Multi-language touch screen display
- Irradiance calibration safety access ports
- Ergonomically designed specimen retaining rings
More info? Quotation?
Contact Jorrit Hillaert (BeNeLux) or send us a message.
JorritHillaert@rycobel.com +32 (0)56 78 21 73