Accelerated weathering - Suntest CPS+(II)
The practical benchtop xenon lamp unit with useful accessories to tailor your SUNTEST towards your needs. Here you see the SunCool chiller (for pharmaceuticals / cosmetics), the SunTray sample exchanger (for in-vitro SPF), and the SunFlood immersion unit (for coatings / sealants).
The SUNTEST CPS+ is used to test for property changes of materials caused by sunlight, temperature and moisture in a short period of time. Product changes happening outdoor or indoor over months or years, such as fading, yellowing or embrittlement can often be simulated within weeks inside a SUNTEST.
- Benchtop design 90 x 35 x 35 cm
- 28 x 20 cm (560 cm2) exposure area
- 1 air-cooled 1500 W xenon lamp
- Microprocessor control, with programming keypad and black/white display
- Direct setting and control of irradiance at 300-400 nm or 300-800 nm
- Direct setting and control of Black Standard Temperature (BST)
- Display of chamber air temperature (CHT)
- Display of test values and diagnostic messages
- Parameter check
- Two pre-programmed test methods plus storage for six user-defined tests
- Multilingual: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese
- Horizontal test area max. 560 cm2 for flat samples or 3D specimens
- Premium sunlight simulation according to CIE85 reference sun
- Irradiance range 30-65 W/m2 (300-400 nm) or 250-765 W/m2 (300-800 nm)
- BST range 35-100 °C (without SunCool)
- Non-aging coated quartz filter system and selectively reflecting mirrors
- Read to accommodate additional optical filters
- Switch-off modes: radiant exposure or test time
- Data output via serial interface RS232
- Premium simulation of solar radiation according to CIE85 reference sun
- Optional simulation of window glass filtered daylight, and others
- User friendly interface with 11 selectable languages
- Pre-programmed 300 hour tests for Quick-start setup or as templates for custom tests
- Black Standard Temperature Sensor (BST) according to ISO 4892-1
- Automatic control of irradiance for various testing needs
- Daylight filter
- Window Glass filter
- Solar ID65 filter
- Store Light filter
- SunCool Chiller for testing at low temperatures
- SunFlood:40 litre temperature controlled immersion system for testing the weather resistance of materials, e.g. paints, plastics or building materials
- SunTray:SunTray sample exchange unit including sample holder for 8 PMMA plates
- Water-cooled specimen table for exposure of thermo-sensitive samples
- ICH-D10/20/30 powder sample holders for preparation of 1-3 mm powder samples (Pharmaceuticals)
- SunCal BB 300-400 BST sensor for calibration of irradiance in W/m² in the wavelength range 300-400 nm and for calibration of BST in °C
- SunCal WB 300-800 BST sensor for calibration of irradiance in W/m² in the wavelength range 300-800 nm and for calibration of BST in °C
- SunCal Lux BST - Calibrated Lux-Sensor for calibration (via IBM compatible PC) of illuminance (lx) and radiant exposure (lxh), combined with calibrated BST sensor for calibration of Black Standard Temperature in °C
Others also viewed
Accelerated weathering - Suntest® XXL+
The SUNTEST XXL+ is used to check for property changes of materials and products caused by sunlight...
Accelerated weathering - Suntest XLS+
The SUNTEST XLS+ is used to check for property changes of materials and products caused by sunlight, temperature...
The Xenotest 220 and Xenotest 220+ are large capacity lightfastness testers dedicated for textile testing. They come with...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.