Twin folding tester - Schopper principle
Determines the folding resistance of paper acc. to the Schopper principle.
The device measures the number of folds until the sample breaks. The test requires two samples to be tested simultaneously. It is equipped with a touch screen displaying the temperature, the number of folds and statistical values. The heads are equipped with temperature sensors to convey the temperature inside the heads.
- Paper thickness up to 0.25 mm
- Easy to use due to the color touch screen
- Statistic functions
- Display of each head temperature and the ambient temperature.
- Spring force: min. 7.55 N / max. 9.81 N
- Testing length: 90 mm
- Sample length: 100 mm
- Sample width: 15 mm
- Speed: 115 ±10 strokes / min
- Stroke: 20 mm
- Serial and RS 232 interface for result transfer
- New: Including relative humidity sensor
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.