Steinfurth Temperature Logger for storage monitoring (Telid 3T)
Many applications in the modern beverage industry requires monitoring of temperature.
The Steinfurth Temperature Logger Telid 3T is developed as a specialized system for simple monitoring of temperature during storage or transport of beverages.
- The complete evaluation of the measured data is done at the PC.
- Clearly structured software offers graphical display as well as clearly arranged data storage.
- All measuring data files include a time stamp.
- An unlimited number of loggers can be used.
- Calculation & evaluation of TDUs is part of the system software.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Employment||Measuring & Recording|
|Objects||Beverages & Food|
|Specifics||Measuring & recording during transport & storage|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
- Compact, robust build
- Simple graphic evaluation
- Documentation of temperature
- Self-sufficient functioning
- Food grade materials
- Data export to MS Office™
- Data transfer: via radio waves
- Geometry: cylindric
- Diameter: 30mm
- Height: 12mm
- Weight: 24g
- Housing: stainless steel/epoxyd
- Data memory: ca.1800 measuring values
- User-Memory: min. 64 characters
- Battery life: typical 4 years
depending on measuring rate, mode and temperature
- Temperature range: -30...+85°C
- Storage: at –25...+25°C (to safe the battery life time)
- Temperature resolution: 0.5K
- Temperature accuracy (without calibration): 1K (0...+70°C)
- Thermal time coefficient: ca. 9min (in air)
ca. 2min (in water)
- Data storage: start date & time programmable
- Measuring interval: 1...255min (programmable)
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.