Taber® Wheel Refacer - Model 350
Resurface Taber abrading wheels with precision. The Model 350 Wheel Refacer is used to refresh and standardize the contact surfaces of Genuine Taber Calibrade® wheels when they become clogged with debris. Intended for H-10, H-18, H-22 and H-38 abrading wheels, this instrument can also be used to true out of round wheels and correct ‘crowning’ conditions on both Calibrase® and Calibrade® wheels.
- Fully enclosed tempered glass viewing window for better visibility
- Fine pitch radial depth adjustment
- Safety interlock cover with motor brake feature
- Redesigned enclosure provides improved access to work area
- One piece wheel mounting spindle
- Retaining nut includes integrated washer
- Increased motor torque
- Balanced hand crank with revolving handle
- Shielded traverse slide
- Independent adjustment of diamond tool orientation
- Tool storage
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.