Short span compression tester (SCT Test)
The Short Span Compression tester (SCT Test) is used for paper or board stripes with 15 mm width. The jaws clamps the stripe with definite force and then the clamps move from 0,7 mm towards the middle till a break is detected. On the touch screen display the curve is displayed and the value is shown.
Property: Compression & Crush
- Machine monitoring through colour touch screen and two auxiliary buttons. Possibility to perform tests and manage all the implemented functions and settings, this allows a total autonomy of the equipment.
- Easy handling menu with different languages available.
- Possibility to select and define multiple test results. Two result tables with a maximum of 10 result types and 20 tests per table. Possibility to compare MD and CD values.
- Possibility of displaying results graphically.
- Statistic test. Average value, standard deviation and maximum and minimum values.
- Width of the test tube: 15mm.
- Speed test and return to initial test position: 3 ± 1 mm/ minute.
- KN/m SSV (Short Span Value).
- Maximum strength in Newtons.
- Compression rate in Nm/g.
- SCT curve, SCT value and SCT rate.
- Adjustable feet for the equipment levelling.
- Connections Electric : 220/110V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 450 x 520 x 360 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.