SAVER 3M30 Shock and Vibration Data Logger
The SAVER 3M30 is an affordable, high-performance data logger for monitoring of critical items for potential damage during shipment. It is equipped with an internal triaxial accelerometer for threshold-triggered full waveform recording. With an internal rechargeable battery , SAVER 3M30 records the top 20 most significant dynamic events over a 30-day period to secure non-volatile memory. Continuously enabled pre-trigger capability enables full capture of each shock, impact, or vibration event as well as what happened before the event.
SAVER 3M30 is designed for high volume shock and vibration data logging applications. For setup, analysis and reporting, SAVER 3M30 utilizes the same SaverXware software used by the more powerful X-model SAVERs.
- Full triaxial accelerometer time-history waveform
- User-programmable trigger threshold
- User-defined pre-trigger recording
- 30-day continuous data logger
- LED shock alarm indicator
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
- Rechargeable batteries
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for Setup, Communication and Data Analysis
- Small size and footprint
- Envelope Size:1 x 2.9 x 1.3 in. (79 x 74 x 33 mm)
- Weight:0 oz. (397 grams)
- Acceleration Range: 100g (full scale)
- Accelerometer Type: Triaxial piezoelectric
- Sampling Rates:100, 200, 500, 1000, and 2500 samples per second
- A/D Conversion:12-bit
- Anti-Alias Filter:3-pole, low pass filter 10, 20, 50, 100 and 250 Hz
- 3-dB Frequency Response:5 Hz to filter setting
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.