Sample cutter for ECT - Billerud type
Billerud pneumatic cutters for cutting samples for ECT test. Equipment with two blades of one edge for parallel samples cutting. Maximum 15 mm thick cut for cardboards. Counter number of cuts incorporated, since the ISO standard advises to change the blades every 200 cuts maximum. ISO/FEFCO model 25 mm wide and Tappi 2· wide.
- Pneumatic Cutting that guarantees clean and parallel cuts.
- Digital cuts counter for planning blades substitutions.
- Cutting system with two parallel blades (blades with one edge, to obtain samples without lateral deformations).
- Automatic sample rejection.
- Easy operation equipment.
- Special sample inlet that facilitates the introduction of the sample to be tested.
- Methacrylate protection cover.
- 2 models available : Samples of 25 mm (CB-25) or 2inches (CB-2i).
- Maximum sample thickness : 15 mm.
- Dimensions: 610 x 250 x 140 mm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 10 kg
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.