O2 analyzers, OxySense 5250i
Laboratory O2 analyzers can be used for non-invasive and invasive measurements in oil, water and air.
The OxySense 5250i is the O2 analyzers instrument of choice for laboratories and individuals who need to test or evaluate packaging materials through a variety of studies. These studies include: non-invasive headspace analysis for packages, bottles and blister packs using the O2xyDot Sensor; package material and design evaluation; closure design and evaluation; MAP production start up monitoring; research and development; QC and assurance, as well as product oxidation studies.
For non-invasive measurements, oxygen concentration can be determined by placing the O2xyDot Sensor in the package or container prior to filling and sealing. Multiple measurements can be provided over time on the same package offering accurate analysis through real time, real world measurements. Due to the measurement process used, the risk of sample contamination or leaks is eliminated.
This versatile instrument also has the capability to perform permeability analysis (OTR) on film, bottles and packages*.
*Requires film permeation chambers and bottle permeation fixtures (sold separately)
- Industry : Food & Pharmaceutical
- Gas : Oxygen
- Operating Range : 0-30% Gas, 0 to 100% saturation Liquid
- Lower Detection Limit : 0.03% Gas, 15ppb Liquid
- Operating Temperature : 0-50°C Gas & Liquid
- Operating Humidity : 0-100% Gas & Liquid
- Response Time : 1 Second Gas & Liquid
- Accuracy : 5% of the reading Gas & Liquid
- Dimensions : 11.5" x 13" x 7" (292 x 330 x 178 mm)
- Power : 100V - 240V (50/60 Hz)
- Complies with : ASTM standard F2714-08
- Stand alone with built-in PC
- Real time graphical display
- Touch screen operation
- Automatic data logging
- SampleTracker bar code software for
managing multiple tests and samples
- Integrated report writer with graph and log capability
- Low cost sensors
- No pumps or electrochemical cells to maintain and replace
- No annual maintenance or factory calibration requirements
- Headspace analysis
- Dissolved O2 analysis
- Permeability analysis (OTR) for film, bottles and packages*
- Shelf life studies
- Closure testing
- O2 scavenger evaluation and characterization
- Line start up evaluations
- Leak detection
- Anaerobic environment monitoring
Others also viewed
Non-invasive Oxygen Measurement Systems, OxySense Oxygen Analyzer 325i
The OxySense 325i is the ideal solution for smaller labs who require non-invasive oxygen measurement systems and invasive...
Oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace gas analyzer GS6000
Oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace gas analyzer GS6000 Oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace measurement for modified atmosphere packaged...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.