Non-invasive Oxygen Measurement Systems, OxySense Oxygen Analyzer 325i
The OxySense 325i is the ideal solution for smaller labs who require non-invasive oxygen measurement systems and invasive oxygen measurements in oil, water and air.
This base oxygen analyzer is used in conjunction with a computer interface and will perform most of the functions of the 5250i including non-invasive headspace analysis for packages, bottles and blister packs using the O2xyDot Sensor; package material and design evaluation; closure design and evaluation; MAP production start up monitoring; research and development; QC and assurance, as well as product oxidation studies.
The OxySense 325i is particularly ideal for smaller laboratories and companies considering bringing their oxygen testing requirements in-house for the first time and companies looking for a low-cost solution. With the new EasAlign Pen with integrated capture switch for a simple, one click, oxygen measurement. Multiple measurements can be provided over time on the same package offering accurate analysis through real time, real world measurements. Due to the measurement process used, the risk of sample contamination or leaks is eliminated.
The perfect solution for non-invasive oxygen measurement systems
- Industry : Food & Pharmaceutical
- Gas : Oxygen
- Operating Range : 0-30% Gas, 0 to 100% saturation Liquid
- Lower Detection Limit : 0.03% Gas, 15ppb Liquid
- Operating Temperature : 0-50°C Gas & Liquid
- Operating Humidity : 0-100% Gas & Liquid
- Response Time : 1 Second Gas & Liquid
- Accuracy : 5% of the reading Gas & Liquid
- Dimensions : 6" x 6" x 2.5" (152 x 152 x 63 mm)
- Power : 100V - 240V (50/60 Hz)
- Communications : USB 2.0
- Complies with : ASTM standard F2714-08
- Real time graphical display
- Touch screen operation
- Automatic data logging
- SampleTracker bar code software for managing multiple tests and samples
- Integrated report writer with graph and log capability
- Low cost sensors
- No pumps or electrochemical cells to maintain and replace
- No annual maintenance or factory calibration requirements
- Headspace analysis
- Dissolved O2 analysis
- Shelf life studies
- Closure testing
- O2 scavenger evaluation and characterization
- Line start up evaluations
- Leak detection
- Anaerobic environment monitoring
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.