What are 'Hard Seltzer' drinks?
Hard seltzer, spiked seltzer or hard sparkling alcohol water is a type of drink containing carbonated water, low amount of alcohol (4-5%), low in calories, sugarfree and often contains fruit flavoring.
Rycobel offers various instruments to test Hard Seltzers on different characteristics e.g. CO2 measurements, torque, leak, ... Below you can find a short range of equipment which can help you put your beverages to the test. Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact our experts.
Picture: © Lano
Testing equipment for your Hard Seltzer
Drying and cleaning with air knife systems
Paxton systems are ideal for bottling, packaging, canning, ... They offer fast throughputs, with corrosion prevention and rapid cleaning/dry off. They offer versatility and hygienic performance.
Air Knife Systems provide a wide diversity of benefits for your Hard Seltzer production processes.
- Delivers clean, dry, oil-free air
- Speed, efficiency and reliable performance
- No water spots or related problems
- Moisture and corrosion prevention
- Adaptable to various line speeds or conveyor type
- Hardened and durable stainless steel air knives & nozzle manifolds.
- Space-efficient, easy to install, low maintenance