Top Gun ionizing air gun
Simco-Ion's Top Gun III is developed for light industrial applications. A high ion production attend to an optimal neutralisation of static charges. High blow-off force and low air consumption provide high-efficiency cleaning. A filter at the exit of the gun ensures that the air is clean. The gun body is lightweight and durable. It features a light-touch trigger, making it comfortable even for extended use.
All functionality is built into the gun, including a flowcontrol valve, and a two-level LED which indicates if the gun is in ''stand by'' mode and if high voltage is currently active. Both the gun and cable are static dissipative. A hanger is provided for easy mounting. One gun can be connected to one power unit.
Top Gun Side Kick
The Top Gun Sidekick offers handsfree operation. A foot pedal controls both ionization and airflow. The Top Gun Side kick includes a flexible mount feature with a bracket for flexible positioning.
- Flowcontrol valve
- Surface cleaning
- Working distance: 300 mm
- Housing material: impact resistant plastic
- Ionisation point: special alloy
- Cable: static dissipative, 3 meter
- Weight: 0,8 kg incl. 3 metres cable
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Use circumstances: light industrial
- Operating voltage: 5 kV AC
- Noise level: 76 dB using 2 bar at 60 cm
- Air consumption: 68 l/min. using 2 bar
- Max. pressure: 7 bar
- Airconnection: 1/8” NPT female
- Suitable power unit: Top Gun III power Unit
- Airfilter: 0,01 micron
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.