Digital Tensiometer DCA 400
Digital Tensiometer for liquid surface tension measurement.The surface tension is determined by the maximum value of the force measured right then at the contact between the sample and the glass or the platinum plate.
- Display of surface tension value expressed in mN/m (dyne/cm) measured with the
- Wilhelmy method
- Precision: ± 0.02 mN/m (dyne/cm)
- Capacity: 1-1000 mN/m resolution 0.01 mN/m
- Max capacity: 110 g
- Autocalibration with internal mass
- Contact angle 0-180 degrees
- Dimensions: 210 x 370 x 380
- Weight: 8 Kg
More info? Quotation?
Others also viewed
PGX+ contact angle analyser - Pocket Goniometer
The PGX+ Pocket Goniometer, measures contact angle (dynamic and static), surface tension, and surface energy. According to the...
Magnetic compensation technical balances CENT-series
LCD display with small decimal digits Membrane keyboard solvent proof; easy to use with TARE, ON/OFF, PRINT and...