SAVER 9XGPS Shock and Vibration Field Data Recorder
SAVER 9XGPS is an enhanced version of SAVER 9X30. Built-in GPS capabilities allow for position and speed data to automatically be directly embedded into captured data files. This adds further value and definition to your measurement results.
SAVER 9XGPS includes built-in signal conditioning and can record up to 9 dynamic channels–an internal triaxial accelerometer as well as 6 external accelerometer inputs. It also includes sensors to record temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure. This self-powered instrument provides 16-bit resolution for full-waveform recording with pre-trigger capability.
SAVER 9XGPS is powered with user-replaceable 9V lithium (or alkaline) batteries. It samples continuously and records data to flash memory when the signal exceeds a desired threshold. SAVER 9X30 can be setup to record signal-triggered and time-triggered events.
SAVER 9XGPS includes timestamps with all the acceleration time histories, temperature and humidity data that it records. SaverXware can be used to analyze this data and provide information about drop height, impacts, vehicle motion, vibration, temperature, humidity, and pressure cycles, and spatial awareness.
- Full acceleration time-history waveform data recorder
- GPS capability
- User-programmable trigger threshold
- User-defined pre-trigger recording
- 30-day continuous event recorder
- LED alarm indicators for user-defined shock, temperature, humidity, and pressure conditions
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for setup, communication and data analysis
- Small size and footprint
- Envelope Size: 5.0 x 4.9 x 1.7 in. (127 x 124 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 35 oz. (1 kg)
- Acceleration Ranges: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200g (full scale)
- Accelerometer Type: Triaxial piezoelectric (internal), six external channels (optional)
- Sampling Rates: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 10,000 samples per second
- A/D Conversion: 16-bit
- Anti-Alias Filter: 4-pole, low-pass Butterworth filter, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250 and 500 Hz. (cut-off frequency)
- 3-dB Frequency Response: 0.4 Hz. to filter setting
- GPS Run Time: 100 hours of vehicle movement (lithium batteries), 50 hours of vehicle movement (alkaline batteries), GPS turns off when instrument is not moving
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure Measurement Range: 10 to 1100 mbar
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.