SAVER™ 9X30 shock and vibration field data recorder
The SAVER™ 9X30 is Lansmont's most capable shock and vibration field data recorder. It can record up to 9 dynamic channels – using its internal triaxial accelerometer as well as 6 external accelerometer inputs. The SAVER™ 9X30 also includes sensors to record temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure. The SAVER™ 9X30 includes built-in signal conditioning for all the dynamic channels along with user-defined recording ranges and filters. This self-powered instrument provides 16-bit resolution for full triaxial accelerometer time-history waveform recording with user defined signal pre-trigger settings.
This research grade data logger includes both internal and external acceleration measurement for shock, vibration, as well as temperature & humidity, pressure and options for GPS location. When the application requires research quality data – SAVER™ is the answer.
- Simultaneously measure input and response dynamics
- High-speed sampling rates for accurate characterization of shock events
- Full transport shipping lane characterizations, allowing for complete Field-to-Lab data transformation
- Atmospheric pressure along with optional GPS integration provides for complete, robust and defendable historical data
The SAVER™ 9X30 is powered with user-replaceable 9V lithium (or alkaline) batteries and will continuously sample the environment for up to 30 days. It samples continuously and records data to flash memory when user-defined trigger conditions are met. The triggering can be defined based upon the event’s acceleration threshold, and/or a periodic timer interval.
- Full acceleration time-history waveform shock and vibration data logger
- User-programmable trigger threshold
- User-defined pre-trigger recording
- 30-day continuous event recorder
- LED alarm indicators for user-defined shock, temperature, humidity, and pressure conditions
- Push button, delayed start or instantaneous activation
- USB connectivity for communication and instrument power
- Utilizes SaverXware Software for setup, communication and data analysis
- Small size and footprint
- Envelope Size: 5.0 x 4.9 x 1.7 in. (127 x 124 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 35 oz. (1 kg)
- Acceleration Ranges: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200g (full scale)
- Accelerometer Type: Triaxial piezoelectric (internal), six external channels (optional)
- Sampling Rates: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 10,000 samples per second
- A/D Conversion: 16-bit
- Anti-Alias Filter: 4-pole, low-pass Butterworth filter, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250 and 500 Hz. (cut-off frequency)
- 3-dB Frequency Response: 0.4 Hz. to filter setting
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F)
- Humidity Measurement Range: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure Measurement Range: 10 to 1100 mbar
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.