Rotech Keg Line Monitoring System
Rotech’s Keg Line Monitoring is a ‘Must Have’ essential tool. A world leader in electronic keg systems, Rotech offer by far the easiest use on the line and the most user-friendly and advanced software.
The Key is to know exactly what is happening inside your kegs during washing, disinfection and fill. This is the only place it matters, and if you don’t know, you are literally flying blind.
No MIS/SCADA can go inside the keg. Outside measurements cannot hope to tell if wash liquors are pooling, if disinfection steam is saturated in the keg, what the dynamic counter-pressure is during fill, how much fobbing (frothing) there is — and why; nor many other crucial in-keg parameters.
But this information is essential for routine assurance of hygiene and for fast, quiet, gas-balanced fills — also for pinpointing faults, eliminating process delays and improving energy efficiency.
Uses a brewery standard keg fitted with sensors and a data logger. It is an essential tool for every brewery with a keg filling line, large or small. Send it through the line as normal; transfer data to PC or laptop; look at the results on screen and see exactly what is happening inside the keg during every cycle of washing, disinfection, filling.
Without this information, it is almost impossible to know if disinfection treatment is adequate (temperature + contact time + steam quality) – or even if all air has been purged from the keg. Are there any filling or gas-balance problems? – see why; and how to fix.
The Rotech Keg removes all doubt or questions. Its powerful friendly software instantly shows the quality and effectiveness of keg disinfection, and any other problems or opportunities for process improvement.
The record from the Rotech Keg is an independent positive statement of quality –essential for many ISO9001 procedures and HACCP responsibilities.
- In-keg parameters: Standard: 3 Temperatures, pressure, clamp status, time
- Option: Contents (liquid volume), rate of filling/emptying
- Logging frequency: Programmable, 0.5 seconds standard
- Memory: Non-volatile, capacity 2-3 hours (at 0.5 sec.)
- Battery: 2 years typical (at 0.5 sec. rate)
- Data transfer: Wireless
- Uses a standard brewery keg (any size or type)
- Extremely easy to use – single button operation, no loose parts
- Powerful Windows™-based software with many dedicated keg-line features – makes analysis simple
- On-screen checks for key parameters – see immediately if out of range – no process knowledge needed
- Removes all guesswork, line can be optimised with complete confidence
- Backed by over 20 years keg line experience
- Rotech Kegs are used in over 45 countries by all major Groups
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.