The QuickWash Plus gives fabric shrinkage information in a 12-15 minute test versus the 8-12 hours it takes a standard washer and dryer. This instrument is ideal for the factory floor and provides rapid, on the spot information on fabric in production so that the
stenter frame, compactor, and sanforizer can be set to maximize fabric yield. This allows user to bypass the standard wash and dry cycles that take so long thus significantly reducing labor in the lab.
How the QuickWash saves users money
Eliminates unnecessary production costs of overconditioning fabric
• Maximizes fabric yield
• Eliminates most standard washer and dryer cycles which reduces:
- Water usage
- Electricity usage
- Detergent usage
A chambered basket is agitated at high speed during the wash, rinse, and extraction cycles. Samples are then subjected to a controlled flow of heated air which causes a tumbling action while an infrared sensor measures the samples’ surface temperature.
• 12-15 minute cycle time
• Quick results improve setup of finishing equipment
• Built to handle factory floor conditions
• Strong motor and drive shaft provide high speed agitation
• Safety interlock stops basket if cover is opened
• AATCC and ISO methods preprogrammed on controller
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.