For measuring the required energy to puncture corrugated board and cardboard.
The test consists of puncturing a board sample with a triangular pyramid-shaped puncture head, which is fixed to a pendulum. The required energy for the puncture head to cross the sample completely is measured. This means, to do the initial puncture, tear and open the board.
- High rigidity steel frame, designed to avoid energy losses due to vibrations during the test.
- Pendulum with arm in circular arc shape (90º).
- Puncture head in triangular pyramid shape (under specifications of international standards).
- Collar with soft adjustment to the puncture head basis.
- Exchangeable load weights : A, B, C and D to select the work range.
- Pendulum releasing mechanism with security system.
- Security protection covers.
- Sample fixing clamps with regulable holding pressure.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Control panel with 4 buttons and an alphanumerical display of liquid crystal glass.
- Easy and intuitive operation of the control menu.
- Statistical control. Mean value, standard deviation.
- RS-232 connection.
- Dimensions: 1050 x 500 x 1220 mm
- Weight: 250 kg