Paper moisture meter - RH5
The humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter is a powerful moisture tester with sword probe (see picture) for humidity measurement in paper stacks. To determine humidity, the sword sensor only has to be inserted into the paper stack and left there for a short conditioning time.
Via the integrated datalog the measuring values can be stored on the humimeter RH5 paper moisture meter and additional data can be added. You also have the possibility to use the Autolog function. This function automatically saves measuring values in adjustable time intervals.
For piles of paper. Also ideal for automatically monitoring the climate of printing rooms and paper stockrooms. The relative equilibrium moisture content of a material indicates the relative moisture of ambient air counterbalancing the material. In this case the material does not absorb or release any moisture.
The absolute moisture of material indicates the percentage of water content of a material referred to the total weight (paper, grain, ...) and with some materials (e.g. wood) referred to the dry mass.
Almost all materials in our surroundings are hygroscopic.This means that they soak up moisture from the surroundings or set moisture free. In order to avoid very costly mistakes due to incorrect moisture levels, you have to check the moisture of material in the manufacturing and treatment processes to give you the chance to take suitable measures in time.
- Quick - cost saving - automatically documented
- Rapid adjustment
- A new and revolutionary powerful portable measuring instrument series for measuring using innovative sensor technology
- Easy data storage at the portable moisture meter
- Optimal documentation of your quality
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
- Bulk pack humimeter RH5: 10 % special discount for an order of a bulk pack of 10 units
- Relative air humidity 0 to 100%, resolution 0.1% RH
- Calibration 10 to 90% +/-1.5%RH (at 25°C)
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Temperature -10 to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, 14 to 140°F
- Calibration +/- 0.3°C (at 25°C)
- Dew point -55 to +60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67 to 140°F
- Hold function, manual saving of results
- Automatic data log for up to 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Scope of supply: humimeter RH5 with rubber protection cover, wooden case and batteries
- Optional: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, printer
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.