Oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace gas analyzer GS Waterproof
Robust, portable and waterproof headspace gas analyser for factory packing environments.
The GS Waterproof is easy to carry as well as easy to use and has been designed to be the toughest headspace gas analyzer on the market. It can be conveniently transported between packing lines and factory locations with its ergonomic carrying handle. The case is IP67 rated which provides NEMA 6 protection and is corrosion proof, crush proof and waterproof when closed.
Full of the most advanced features available in headspace analysis including automatic calibration, diagnostics and control. The GS Waterproof offers consistently reliable results and simplicity in operation allowing you to maximise your production efficiency.
Property: Gas analysis
- Industry : Food and Pharmaceuticals
- Gas : Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide
- Response time : 3 seconds
- Auto-calibration : As standard
- Bench mount weight : 6.5kg
- Dimensions : 170H x 410W x 330D mm
- Sample and ambient temperature : 0 to 35°C
- Internal printer : Prints the results and alarms for each test
- Can piercing station : For analysis of rigid cans and jars
- Data transfer software : For configuration and importing logged data into Excel
- Portable with an ergonomic handle
- Waterproof (when case is closed), corrosion proof and crush proof
- Durable and robust, IP67/NEMA 6 case
- Easy to set up and use with a touch screen
- 5 different sample test methods
- Auto calibrate and diagnosis
- Set tests for pass or fail
- Computer software
- Flexible Package Kit
- Can piercing station
- 45° Adaptor for use with the can piercing station
- Electrochemical cell
- Fresh meat
- Cooked meat
- Snack foods
- Ready meals
- Pharmaceutical vials
- Pharmaceutical packaging
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.