AATCC specified the Launder-Ometer as the only approved colorfastness to washing instrument for over 50 years. It has proven its reliability and durability over these many decades.
It is designed to conduct colorfastness to washing and dry cleaning in compliance with all major international standards for low temperature wash colorfastness testing.
The all stainless steel construction stands up to the hard environment of wet labs. The Launder-Ometer now comes with an easy opening door and quick-lock retention bars for the containers to ease loading and unloading.
- AATCC specified instrument for more than fifty years
- Large 20 container capacity
- All stainless steel
- Handles 550 ml and 1200 ml containers
- Easy open door
- Quick-lock retention bars
- Door safety switch stops rotor if opened
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.