Circular knitting machine for laboratories
Due to its high precision, the circular knitting machine is suitable for laboratories. The knit allows a visual check to the evenness of the coating and the color affinity of the yarn. The specific needle density depends on the yarn count.
- Handy use with the ergonomic keyboard, which includes: electronic yarn meter, speed adjusting regulator and lightning coloured led, showing the machine operating status.
- Adjustable cylinder rotation from 0 to 45 rpm, thanks to an electronic potentiometer.
- Yarn length device for the sample length setting and the counting of the samples to check.
- Automatic lubricating system of the cylinder.
- Fabric stitch density micro-regulation with an accurate mechanical regulator.
- ø 3 ¾” interchangeable cylinders able to process a wide range of (natural / synthetic) yarns and counts
- Electronic / automatic device for the yarn tension con trol with an 0.1 cN accuracy to allow an accurate and steady operative yarn tension (optional)
- Knot detector to evidence on the fabric the package change (in between two bobbins) (optional)
- Foot switch (optional) for the machine start, after a new package loading, without using the keyboard.
- Power supply: 380V three phases + neutral 50Hz. (220V three-phase 60 Hz on demand)
- Power: 1100W
- Dimensions: 850 mm x 1050 mm x 1750 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 130kg
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.