Inclined Impact tester 213-6K
The IT 213-6K performs inclined impact tests which simulate distribution handling hazards. Our design meets industry specifications with the added benefits of some innovative design ideas.
- Articulating carriage system for convenient loading
- Handheld controller for safe operation
Property: Inclined impact
The unique articulating carriage pivots to load the test item. With the top surface level, it’s safer and easier to place the test load on the carriage with a forklift. The carriage lowers into its testing position and then you can begin performing impacts. Lansmont’s pneumatic articulation system is fast, safe, and reliable.
The IT 213-6K carriage dimensions are 84 in. (213 cm) square. The impact surface (backstop) is 96 in. (244 cm) square. The IT 213-6K can test payload s weighing up to 6000 lbs. (2721 kg). The standard system can generate a maximum impact velocity of 7.3 ft./sec. (2.2 m/sec.).
The handheld controller allows an operator to position the carriage while remaining safely away from the machine. Built-in safety interlocks protect the operator from potentially dangerous conditions.
- Maximum Impact Velocity: 7.3 ft./sec. (2.2 m/sec.)
- Max Payload: 6000 lbs. (2721 kg)
- Carriage Size: 84 in. x 84 in. (213 cm x 213 cm)
- Backstop Size: 96 in. x 96 in. (244 cm x 244 cm)
- Integrated safety interlocks which disable the system when triggered.
- Velocity meter for measuring impact velocity.
- Test Partner data acquisition.
Others also viewed
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.