Fogging Test Chamber
Components in automotives and aircrafts, including automotive cabin plastic decoration components, polyurethane, textiles, leather and etc. consist of chemicals. The specimen is heated in the glass beaker and begins to evaporate. The volatile constituents condense on the glass plate or foil that has been cooled by the cooling chamber. The fogging test chamber is used to determine the chemicals.
- High temperature bath: 670 x 490 x 540mm
- Low temperature bath: 400 x 220 x 520mm
- High temperature bath: 32kg
- Low temperature bath: 15kg
- Power supply
AC 220V 50Hz/60Hz
- 6 test chambers for simultaneous specimen tests
- Stable operation
- High precision temperature control
Transport (cars, airplanes)
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.