Flammability tester for medical masks
This Medical Masks Flammability Tester is used to test the flammability of medical masks, to ensure the safety of masks to wear in. Medical Masks Flammability test Chamber complies with EN 149, GB 2626, GB 19083
The burner ignites the specimen automatically, and ignition time is programmable; after-flame time and afterglow time are timed automatically and shown on the display. The user-friendly design of the control panel, Touch screen is equipped to make the operation conveniently, the test results are displayed on the screen after the vertical flammability test.
Comprises a draft-free stainless steel flammability chamber with an observation window for easy test viewing. human-head-shaped Specimen masks holders, burner and associated hardware are dependent on the test standard and must be specified.
- System and Display Programmable PLC and touch screen controls
- Time Display and accuracy: 0-999.9s, 0.1s
- Burner Complied with ISO 6941
- Burner to specimen distance 20 mm
- Moving Rotating at a linear speed of 60mm/s
- Power 220 /110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight 65 kg
- Dimensions 650 x 580 x 1120 mm (L x W x H)
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.