EP-SH-N anti-static bar
Each individual emitter pin of this anti-static bar is coupled capacitively to the high voltage. You will therefore not get an electrical shock when the emitter pin is accidentally touched. Another advantage is that the bar continues to function properly when a number of emitter pins are short-circuited, for instance due to heavy fouling. Under certain conditions the EP-Sh-N bar is capable of neutralizing the electrostatically charged material from a maximum distance of 150 mm.
- Medium range
- Open structure
- UL certified
- Up to 6 m length
- Working distance: 150 mm max.
- Housing material: Anodised aluminum
- Inner bar material: PVC
- Emitter pins: Special alloy
- Cable: Metal shielded
- Weight: 0,5 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- Operating voltage: 7 kV AC
- Options: Right angle cable exit
- Suitable power unit: A2A7S / MPM
- Approval: UL
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.