CM Tiny IQ
The CM Tiny is the smallest industrial charging generator for static bonding applications. The unit has fully integrated high voltage parts and only needs a 24V DC supply. The housing is compact, robust and only weighs 500 grams which makes it perfect for small machines and applications with moving parts s.a. pick and place handling systems. It can easily withstand the high G-forces occurring during the process.
Two LED’s on the side give clear indications of the status of the charging generator;
- Green: Power is on
- Green ﬂashing: Powers is on and HV output is inactive
- Red: Alarm, HV overload or HV Ok signal short circuit
The CM Tiny can be used directly from a machine interface capable of supplying a 4-20 mA signal for the setpoint and a 24V DC signal for remote on/oﬀ. Manual operation can be implemented by an additional control circuit. The control circuit enables you to mount a potentiometer and LED by simply providing 2 holes in the front panel of your machine interface. Connectionblocks with one or four outputs are available. For the use of the quick connect ports the charging electrode has to be equipped with a special connector.
There is a special version of the HDC/HDR bar available for connection to the CM Tiny.
- Supply voltage 24V DC
- Miniaturised Design
- Compact and robust, capable of withstanding G-forces
- No high voltage cable running through the cable channel
- HV OK signal
- Detachable high voltage distribution block
- LED’s on both sides
- Microprocessor controlled.
- External Setpoint control
- Remote on/o signal
- IQ version available
- Supply voltage 21-27 V DC
- Electricity consumption Max. 0,7 A
- Setpoint 4 - 20 mA, 220 Ω internal resistance
- Connection M12 connector, 5-pin
- Output voltage 0 - 20 kV negative
- Output current Max. 0,4 mA
- Operating environment Industrial, internal use
- Ambient temperature 0-55°C
- Protection class IP52
- HV OK Supply voltage -1 V (max. 50 mA)
- Remote on/oﬀ 10 - 30 V
- Dimensions (lxwxh) 200 x 45 x 36 mm
- Weight 500 g (excluding high-voltage cables)
- Housing material ABS/aluminium/PVC
- Vibration resistance ≤ 6 G, ≤ 7 m/s
- Output connection 1 or 4 quick connect ports (Ø 6 mm)
- Options IQ version
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.