This absorbency testing system is ideal for research and development as well as quality control applications.Its small size and rugged design make it suitable for both the laboratory and the production floor. It is a table top instrument that measures the absorptiondesorption rate and total capacity of absorbent materials in real-time. Absorption is measured based on time and the amount of fluid displaced from a fluid reservoir.
The desorption test can be run after the absorption test and measures the amount of fluid that is removed from the sample.
- Dimensions: 46 x 38 x 41 cm(W x D x H)
- Weight: 12 kg
- Test types: Timed and programmable slope
- Time range: 51 to 999 seconds
- Absorption slope range: 0.005 gms/1 second to 0.005 gms/53 minutes
- Maximum sample absorption capacity: Virtually unlimited
- Weight sensitivity: 0.005 grams
- Power Supply: 120 V, 60 Hz - 220 V, 50 Hz - 2 A
- Powerful software: designed for easy operation intuitive Windows 98/NT® interface to define test parameters and run tests. During the test, the data is clearly displayed and stored and can be downloaded to a computer for storage and analysis. Integrated data analysis is automatically calculated and the raw data can be exported to other spread sheets. A test result summary page is provided on each test that gives a total view of a test at a glance.
- Absorption and desorption rate and capacity measurements
- Fully automatic operation
- Results available in absolute grams, grams / gram or grams / m2
- High sample throughput
- Modular, self-contained design
Specific applications include paper products, tissue, napkins, sanitary products, super absorbers, nonwovens, textiles and diapers
Others also viewed
PGX+ contact angle analyser - Pocket Goniometer
The PGX+ Pocket Goniometer, measures contact angle (dynamic and static), surface tension, and surface energy. According to the...
Cobb tester - Water absorption tester
The cobb tester is a simple instrument which measures the water absorptiveness of paper, cardboard and corrugated...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.