Plasma pretreatment on electronic devices & PCB's
Openair-Plasma® is one of the most efficient surface treatment technologies for cleaning, activating, and coating materials.
Openair® Plasma Systems provides improved surface adhesion for micro-electronic devices & PCB‘s.
- Eliminates all organic and silicone based contaminants
- Activates the surface by introducing oxygen in form of hydroxyl and ketonic groups
- Effectively removes electro-statically attracted dust.
- Replaces VOC-based cleaning processes.
- Perfect pretreatment for ; wire bonding, soldering, conformal coating, underfill, potting and encapsulation.
The new PlasmaPlus® Protection Coating enables utilizing a high-energy content of the Openair® Plasma, a thin solvent-free Plasma polymer coating applied to certain selective position. It offers maximum protection for PCB (printed circuit bord) and LED applications.