HP-N-EX ionizing air blower
The HP-N-Ex ionizing air blower consists of a motor and a fan. The ambient air is drawn on one side and blown off along an anti-static bar. The effective ionizing width is 500 mm. This ionisation blower has been approved for use in certain explosion-hazardous environments. The power unit is integrated in the anti-static bar.
- Working distance up to 1500 mm
- Industrial motor
- ATEX certified
- Optional air filter
- Working distance: 1500 mm max.
- Working width: 500 mm
- Housing material: Aluminum / steel
- Inner bar material: PVC
- Emitter pins: special alloy
- Cable bar: 5 m metal shielded
- Cable motor: 5 m (Neoprene)
- Weight: 13 kg
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Use circumstances: Industrial
- Noise level: 60 dB (A) (at 1 metre)
- U primary: 230/400 V AC, 50 Hz, 3 Phasen
- Power consumption: 120 Watt
- Option: Neon lamp, external
- Suitable power unit Integrated
- Approval ATEX
- ATEX category
- II 2G Ex smb IIB T4 (bar)
- II 2G c T4 (blower)
- II 2G Ex e II T4 (motor)
- ATEX certificate
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.