Manual TAPPI Sheet former
For manually manufacturing sheets. It is a traditional system to place on a countertop through manual agitation. The filling is carried out through the water pressure network through its inlet and the emptying by gravity. 159 mm diameter sheets are obtained. The equipment is made of stainless steel. Possibility of manufacturing a model to make square sheets. For this sheet forming system, a sheet press and a quick dryer are necessary. The equipment comes with a set of discs for pressing and a set of rings for air drying.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Diameter of the leaves of 159 mm.
- For placement on a countertop.
- Simple and precise in the manufacture of the sheets.
- Includes agitator and roller.
- Drying discs, drying rings and blotting paper.
- CE Marking
Een vraag? Aarzel niet om ons te contacteren.