AquaSense 7100 - Water Vapor Transmission Rate Analyser
Coulometric Sensor for WVTR analysis to meet the new ASTM F3299-18 standard for testing barrier films.
Meeting the NEW ASTM International F3299-18 standard, the AquaSense Model 7100 water vapor transmission rate analyzer incorporates the most advanced coulometric sensor technology with high sensitivity. It is simple to operate, reduces testing costs and increases productivity. Its wide humidity and sample temperature ranges provide research grade flexibility.
- Industry : Packaging
- Gas : Water Vapor
- Application : Permeation
- Measurement range : 0.002 to 70 g/(m2 . d). 0.02 to 1,000 g/(m2 . d). when masked.
- Test temperature range : 10 to 40°C (50 to 104°F)
- Test RH range : 20 to 90% RH
- Sample Size : 50cm2, adapters available for smaller sizes
Features and benefits
- Large interactive touch screen makes working with the instrument easy and intuitive. To test, just enter conditions and press start.
- The sensor continues Systech Illinois’ leadership in providing a longer lasting sensor with a lower replacement cost.
- This system runs on a full Windows® operating system enabling safe, secure operation and net- work connectivity.
- Anti-Surge prevents sensor damage due to excessive levels of water vapor - extending sensor life.
- Accurate validation obtained in just a few hours using third party certified gases. NIST traceable.
- Systech Illinois can access your instrument (with your permission) to diagnose and repair system errors without the cost and time of an on-site visit.
- Barrier films
- PET bottles
- Flexible pouches