- Display of surface tension value mN/m (dyne/cm) measured with Wilhelmy method
- Readability: ± 0.2 mN/m (dyne/cm)
- Power requirements: 220V – 15% +10% 10VA (on request 110 V)
- Dimensions: W 220 x D 355 x H 350 mm
- Max capacity: 60 g
- Auto-calibration with internal mass
Others also viewed
PGX+ contact angle analyser - Pocket Goniometer
The PGX+ Pocket Goniometer, measures contact angle (dynamic and static), surface tension, and surface energy. According to the...
Magnetic compensation technical balances CENT-series
LCD display with small decimal digits Membrane keyboard solvent proof; easy to use with TARE, ON/OFF, PRINT and...
Testinks - Test Ink Method
These test inks measure the surface tension of polymers. Several inks with different surface tensions are available...
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.