Simco-Ion Europe offers various electrodes, including the 5 Point, Linear 6 Point and the Pinner Claw, specifically for spotcharging small surfaces. These electrodes are also ideal for edge charging in cast-film extrusion processes. The material applied permits high temperature use. The electrodes are resistor-protected to avoid sparkover. The points are replaceable.
- Spot charging
- Single resistor protection
- Durable construction
- Claw head
- Working distance: min. 12,5 mm
- Housing material: PTFE
- Ionisation points: special alloy
- Cable: high voltage cable
- Weight: 0,3 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 150 °C
- Use circumstances: industrial
- Operating voltage: 0 - 30 kV DC
- Suitable power unit: CM Lite, CM5
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.