Jokro Refining Mill - Jokro Beater
Equipment for refining pulps in standard conditions. Equipment with 6 independent refining devices for 16 grams of paste/pulp. It allows us to analyze more or different pastes under similar refining conditions. Mainly used in Eastern European countries. Refine small amounts of paste.
- Laboratory mill to refine 6 samples simultaneously.
- Sample weight 96 g (6 x 16g).
- Digital readings of speed, revolutions and time.
- Security system according to CE marking.
- The refining vessels have an internal diameter of 145 mm and 67 mm height.
- The containers are internally knurled up to 57 mm height and at an angle of 55 °.
- The chassis and cover are made of stainless steel, with a Brinell hardness of 105 ± 10 HB.
- The mill has a Brinell hardness of 85 ± 10 HB, finished in the form of a perfectly centered cylindrical blade, with a diameter of 89.15 mm and 60 mm in height.
- The weight of the mills is 2000 ± 1 g.
- The rotation frequency of the central axis is set at 2.5 sg.
- CE Marking
Others also viewed
Laboratory Disc Refiner
Similar disc refiner to the refiners used in production. Ideal equipment to obtain the real behaviour of the...
PFI Laboratory Mill
For use in the laboratory for beating of chemical pulps under standardized conditions and also for the desfibration...
Valley Laboratory Beater
For beating pulp under standardized conditions for laboratory purposes
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.