HDC charging bar
These rugged charging bars are used in a variety of industrial applications. The slot at the rear of the charging bar permits easy mounting. HDC charging bars are provided with a resistor to avoid failures in the machine control system in the event of accidental spark-over. The cable output may be straight or right-angled (90°).
- Flat surface charging
- Single resistor protection
- Durable construction
- Easy mounting
- Working distance:
- 20 mm using <30 kV
- 75 mm using 30-60 kV
- Housing material: PVC
- Ionisation points: special alloy
- Cable: high voltage cable with PA protective sleeve
- Weight: 1 kg/m
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 55 °C
- Use circumstances: industrial
- Operating voltage: 0 - 60 kV DC
- Options: right angle cable exit
- Suitable power unit: CM Lite, CM5
More info? Quotation?
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.