Technical coördinator ISO 17025
Working at Rycobel is choosing a company with more than 60 years of experience and still growing. Rycobel specialises in supplying and maintaining equipment for measuring and improving product characteristics. For (inter)nationally renowned customers from various sectors, Rycobel offers various solutions for measuring product characteristics. Your colleagues are driven professionals.
To expand our team, we are looking for Technical Coordinator ISO 17025
Responsible for quality control of calibration data (65%)
- You are responsible for approving measurement reports after your field colleagues, with whom you work closely, have performed interventions.
- After approval, you communicate with the customer and deliver accurate certificates.
- You work with precision and closely follow quality standards.
- Furthermore, you also take care of managing our own calibration equipment, including keeping stock and scheduling timely checks.
- Developing and working out procedures to improve the quality process are also part of your duties.
- You coordinate and supervise external audits.
- You report to the technical director.
Technical interventions at customers (25%)
- To support the field team, you regularly go out on the road yourself for various interventions at customers' premises: calibration, installation, repair of equipment.
- You communicate fluently and think in terms of processes and solutions.
- Support back-office team (10%)
- You provide all-round support to the back-office team, including advising on requests for unfamiliar equipment, completing and delivering customer statements, etc.
The perfect match
- You are a real technical talent with an engineering degree in your pocket and knowledge of ISO17025
- Previous work experience in calibrating, installing and/or repairing measuring and testing equipment is to your advantage
- You have experience with (quality) procedures, report writing, etc.
- Accuracy is obvious to you
- You work very independently but are also a team player
- A wide range of equipment does not scare you off
- You have a professional command of English, both spoken and written
- You have your driving licence B in your pocket
What we offer
- We offer a full-time, challenging and exciting job in a growing and innovative company, where you will work with leading industrial customers in the Benelux and beyond.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest measurement and testing equipment and to improve your technical and personal skills.
- You will be based in Deerlijk.
- Occasionally, you will go to customers spread throughout the Benelux.
What can you count on?
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as:
- Company car with fuel card, including private use
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospital and group insurance
- 20 holidays as well as 12 ADV-days (fulltime 40h/week)
- Participation in bonus system
Applying for this job
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We handle your application with complete discretion.