Do you have a broad electro-mechanical baggage and a high degree of self-reliance? Are you interested in a technical hands-on job combined with direct customer contact? Then take a look at this vacancy.
Rycobel supplies and maintains equipment for measuring and improving product characteristics. A team of technical experts and a competent sales team assist customers with advice and assistance.
They offer a high-quality and extensive range of equipment to improve production processes and quality control.
In addition, the service department provides important added value to the company: the technicians are responsible for the calibration, repair and maintenance of the equipment.
To strengthen this department, they are looking for a Service Engineer for their European customers.
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the installation, start-up, maintenance, repair and calibration of an extensive and constantly evolving range of equipment used in production processes and industrial laboratory environments in various sectors (food, automotive, pharmaceuticals, universities, packaging, etc.).
Your customers are often large and internationally renowned companies. They are all companies that play an important role in their sector. As a Service Engineer, you will be at the heart of these companies. The following tasks are involved:
- Installation and start-up of sold equipment at customers.
- Calibration and repair of equipment
- Providing quality training and advice on the operation of the equipment to end users.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on problem reports.
- Supporting customers with operational aspects of the equipment.
- Managing your own planning in consultation with your colleagues, the field staff and the planning manager.
- Accurately drawing up service reports and discussing these with the customer.
- You have an Engineering degree or Bachelor degree preferably in Electromechanics. Other training is also possible if you have the general technical knowledge and experience necessary for this job.
- You have a broad technical interest: mechanics, mechanical engineering, electronics, pneumatics.
- You are interested in a wide variety of applications. A large dose of eagerness to learn comes in handy.
- Communication is also essential. It is important to listen to the customer, make the right analysis and offer the most efficient solution.
- You are flexible and willing to travel within Europe. Planning can often be done well in advance but sometimes urgent interventions are necessary.
- Your work area is mainly the BeNeLux, Germany, France and the UK. It is therefore important that you have a very good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages. Because of an increasing French market and current activities in Wallonia, it is important that you have a practical spoken knowledge of French. Knowledge of German is a plus.
Applying for this job
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We handle your application with complete discretion.