If you are dealing with static charge, then there is usually a need to know how high that charge is and which polarity it has.
Measuring instruments can help you to make the invisible phenomenon static charge visible.
When is it useful to measure static charge?
- For locating the source of static charge
- After a neutralisation system to measure the effectiveness or to actively control the ionisation
- As quality control to give a guarantee to your customer
- As control after a static charger
How can you measure static charge?
There are 2 ways:
- Manually with a static locator FMX-004
- Automatic with the Sensor IQ Easy
SENSOR IQ EASY
A sensor that measures the electrostatic charge of a web can be added to the IQ Easy platform...read more
ELECTROSTATIC FIELD METER
This electrostatic field meter is a convenient, compact and pocketsized electrostatic fieldmeter. With this fieldmeter you can measure...read more
Test Method Hold the TensION at a distance from the ionising points / emitters. If a high voltage...read more