Horizontal tensile machine
The user chooses the test to be performed on the touch screen. The clamps automatically drive into position. Now the sample support is placed into the space between the clamps and the sample is placed. The sample is automatically detected and the clamps close. According the test the sample is either watered for the pre-set time, pulled out of the water and stretched till it breaks or it is directly stretched. The fi gures, curves, statistics with max, min, mean as well as the standard deviation are shown on the touch screen and can be printed. The clamps automatically open and return into start position after testing.
The software comes with the pre-installed tests as they are described in the standards. Company specifi c tests can be set as well. All the parameters like testing speed, testing length, breaking- and preload levels can be adjusted individually. The software can be set into different languages.
- Easy adaptation of the machine for testing specimens of paper or tissue by means of exchanging the testing accessories.
- Possibility to carry out tensile tests for paper and tissue and wet tensile tests for tissue.
- High rigidity steel and aluminum frame.
- CE Mark
- Electric: 220/110V, 50/60Hz
- Air supply: 600 kPA
- 540 x 490 x 300mm (WxLxH) (machine only)
- 750 x 630 x 400mm (WxLxH) (with packaging box)
- 35 kg (machine only)
- 50kg (with packaging box)